CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

yeay zezzy's 40th @ burswood




hey hey everyone we spent last night at the burswood for zak's b'day it was great we checked in at 2 dressed into our complimentry white robes and slippers and used the sauna pools and spa then went to dinna at the atrium where i gave him is bracelet which he loved the food was pretty crap though but the desert was good i loved getting away for a night it was so funny when we got there we realised our room was a non smoking one and zaks a smoker so we went back downstairs and rebooked onto a smoking floor as soon as the lifts open the whole floor stunk of ciggies ewwwww so we were on the bogans floor lol well hope everyone else has had a relaxing weekend love yuz mwa

9 comments:

Cath said...

I'm so glad you and Zac had a great time and I bet he loved the bangle WOW (WOG BOY)
Love you Mum xxxx

Jen said...

Looks like you had fun Nikki babe, of course he loved his BRACLET Cath (bangles are for girls luvy).

See ya soon hopefully

Luv Jen xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time Nikki and the bracelet really suits Zac.
Take Care, Love Char xx

jodienas said...

Thats great Nikki I knew Zak would like it. OOOOOO look at those sxc pictures of you hehe I'm gonna steal those lol. If it makes Zak feel better about turning 40 tell him that he looks younger in that first picture of the both of you :)

Love you long time
mmwaaah

jodienas said...

Hey Babe

I still haven't been able to get through to the Guilderton caravan park (moore river) and its driving me nutts. I'm gonna try to get us a cabin as I don't think Zak can sleep in a tent coz of his back. I emailed them too but they sill haven't gotten back to me. Have you checked Zak's shifts for that weekend? here is the website for it if you wanna have a look http://www.guildertoncaravanpark.com.au

jodienas said...

hey Nikki

I finally got through to them but its all full up :( Apparently you got to start booking it like a year in advanced. I'm going to try to search for some other accommodation near by but if not we could alway go some place else or spend the day at Moore river instead of the night

Cath said...

And what are you two up to???????
tell mummy!!
love you Mum xxxxx

jodienas said...

OMG! where r u? About time you blogged something hahahaha. Nas and I can't wait till the 4 of us go on our little adventure on easter. Make sure Zak has sunday off and atleast a little time on monday or else hahaha just jokes. Nas will be working on the saturday so we wont be able to go on the saturday unless its very late at night lol. Fill me in aight. Oh and I was looking in clark rubber and they have cheap caravan mattresses if use don't have one already.

Love ya

Jen said...

Nikki Whoop Whoop - are you waiting for his 41st birthday to update ???????????