CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

it's been a while . . .




hey hey im back sorry guys ive been a wee bit busy l8tly i hope everyone is doing well, ive been trying to catch up on sleep and trying to give myself a little bit more me time, ive been brushing my hair like marcia brady 100 strokes on the left 100 strokes on the right kidding anyway to the good stuff my beautiful sis goda turned 21 last week yeay we had such a good time i also put a photo from the long weekend where we stayed at a shack near ledge point it was so much fun were hooked now zakky want's a 4 wheelie, anyways i'll post again soon love yuz mwa x x x

2 comments:

jodienas said...

hey beautiful awesome pics! Its about time hahahaha just jokes.

Love ya

Jen said...

Hey Nikki Whoop Whoop

Great photos, you two girls are so beautiful xxx

Tell Zak he gets a 4wheelie when you get 4 carrats - Ha ha ha

Luv Jen xxx

I havent seen you for so long - we need to catch up